уторак, 30. август 2011.

Ava Cowan











As you can imagine, I am in all out contest mode right now. I have actually been in prep for months being that I recently in Dallas. Getting contest ready a month before the Olympia has allowed me to relax a tad before I had to get extremely restrictive again. Today and from here until the show, I am in SUPER restrictive mode. Truth be told, I would eat grass if I had to I am so focused. Interestly enough, the fresh green beans I just ate as a snack tasted very close to fresh lawn clippings.I am very excited to get busy and get stage ready right now. As I go from contest to contest I learn new things about myself and the million ways to get ready for a show. I believe over time I have figured out how I need to look at a certain numbers away weeks from a show. I can look in the mirror and determine if I am on track, ahead or simply behind schedule. Right now I am right on track, and I am sure once I stop holding water, I will tighten up quite a bit. I am a bit under the weather which can and usually does make you retain extra water weight. But it's nothing outrageous and I got a jump start on it and started taking some antibiotics today. The prescription is only for 7 days, giving me plenty of time to drop water if that is an issue.

I focus on the fact that I am so lucky this happened NOW and not in two weeks. Hey, I will take it! That experience has taught me that this is very common for me around two weeks pre contest to come down with something. So I guess I really am right on target! lol

Tonight I am laying low. I wanted to write what has being going on hence this blog. My cardio is finished and my next immediate goal is to go to bed as early as possible. I am so tired anyway, and I want to get better soon. Water and rest please.

Tomorrow I will finalize all of my appointments keeping me relaxed and ready to have some fun in Las Vegas. I have dreamed for years of walking down that beautifully lit stage. I get butterflies just thinking about it. In just over 2 weeks I will be doing just that. I cannot wait to post some pictures to show you!

So tonight, this blog is a tad short. But, my routine is very repetitive and each day repeats another version of the one before it.

Just so you know, I am ready for this.

My life's experiences have uniquely prepared me for this ten fold.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар